Thursday, October 17, 2013

the only question is "why ? why am I making all this, now?"

Hello everyone,

My name is Clara, I'm 18 years old. I finally decided to make my own blog about books I read. I'm mad about dystopia, YA, contemporary romance and  fantasy, but I'm the kind of girl who's always ready to make new experiences. Here you will be able to find my book review, my opinion about it. I will, also, post a list of books to read. Most of the time I use my Kobo (by fnac) to read. You can find me on Goodreads, my username is Clarahash. To finish this first post, I want you to know that I can review one of your book, if you are a new author who needs review, advices. (just post a comment with your mail and I'll join you). Thank you to follow me in my adventures.

With love, Clara.
“Certain bookworms eat books. Eat them, swear in them, spill things on them.” ― Tara Bray Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment